Dr Penny Burns, Chair
- Guards the Vision
- Strategic planning for the association
- Curates the website ‘Talking Infrastructure”
- Co-hosts the forthcoming podcast “Infrastructure Futures”
Strategic Asset Management; Experimental Economics; Futures thinking, Infrastructure decision making, Researcher; Writer; International Public Speaker.
Jeff Roorda, CEO
- Develops and implements the Vision
- Co-developer of the podcast “Infrastructure Futures”
- Strategic Policy Advisor
- Liaison with Local Government, Utilities and Asset Management
Expertise: Engineering, Local Government and Utilities, Strategic Policy Formulation, Technological design. Mentor, facilitator and trainer for over 50 councils.
Laura Mabikafola, Secretary/Treasurer
- Secretary for Talking Infrastructure
- Treasurer for Talking Infrastructure
Organisational Transformation, Brand Establishment, Business Leadership, Performance Improvement.
Gregory Punshon, Strategic Technology Adviser
- Provides high-level strategic technology and business advice to meet needs of the board, taking in the requirements of Community, Politicians, Professionals
- Participates in strategy development for education, engagement and promulgation of Aims and Objectives
- Determines appropriate technologies to achieve the operational and social media engagement strategies